Friday, June 15, 2007

Blowed Tales (Pause)

so i was chillin with oj at his studio and he outside takin a smoke break when we came across the oddest subject.

why do ethiopians and purple ass nigerians work at fry's and at the parking posts at the beverly center?

mannnnnnn did he have a story for me. wanna hear it? here it go:

"so i'm at fry's tryna get some bullshit right? when out the corner of my eye i see a dark ass dude walk by and do a TRIPLE TAKE. like he did a double take then did a 360 slide and turned around to peep me out yo. dude straight up said 'doo yoo need sahm heelp?' i was like nah, im good. then the ninja started followin me around spittin game! askin me for my number n shit, sayin he wanna get to know me better!"

on the real tho, ole boy busted the patented fuckboy shuffle. walked by oj's aisle. looked once. looked twice. then without breaking stride, lifted up one foot, pivoted all the way the fuck around then busted a baseball umpire's crouch lookin dead at oj. that shit reminded me of the king's of comedy skit where steve harvey was talkin about the temptations sharing a mic and he did that little dance/shuffle.



"shoo be doop!"

No comments: