Monday, July 2, 2007

wowwwwwwwwww

DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING STORY IS NOT RETRO'S, I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AS FUCK. I BORROWED THE POST FROM NT. KERRY AKA STAR TIME IS THE REAL AUTHOR. ENJOY


I made a bet wit' my homie that I wouldn't throw up at all that weekend or I'd give him 30 diamond push ups. I'm happy to say that I upheld my end of the bargain, but I was still gettin' it in heavy out there. We all was....










The next day we back at the mall. At this point, I've already had it made up in my mind that we didn't get that real "ATL" feel. We spent so much time commuting back & forth to check my dude that lived 30 minutes away because he aint have no whip & we had to hold him down. I'm tellin' you, we really didn't make the most out of this trip......|I









I've always heard that there was a shoe called "A-Towns" that alot of the dudes was rockin' out there. At first I didn't wanna believe it because I also heard that they looked exactly like Air Force 1's. I was hopin' that I would go out there & not see anything remotely close to this shit low & behold as I'm cruisin' the mall, I stumble upon this caca.....








Random fitted pic for my dude. I copped him the black joint with the Stop sign on the front.... (sarcasm)







Some random Niketalker approached me in the mall & gave me this CD. I knew he was a Niketalker because his hair looked like freshly cut grass & the way he gave me a pound was one of those awkward type things where he starts off as a pound & he sees you about to give dap & then he quickly changes his hand to dap while you've already decided to not give dap anymore & he just gave me the :\ face with a peace sign.....








We made a stop at Golden Corrall. For those of ya'll that never ate there, this spot is ridiculous. It's a buffet spot. They got so much damn food there, it's insane. They have just about anything. You can eat pepperoni pizza with scrambled eggs there like 9 o'clock at night. I was stuffin' cookies & fried fish in my jeans pocket on some Napoleon Dynamite shit. They need a spot like this in the city. I'd take a broad here all the time. I even managed to bag some white chick that works in there. She has one of those squishy faces like someone is waving a dirty sock in front of her face. I don't give a good cotdamn though, you know how I do......









Random fake J's pic. That's another thing about out there, they love fake J's, especially the VII's. I don't know what it is about that particular style, but I seen a plethora of fake VII's out there. Girbaud jeans & fake J's, that's the uniform out there.....








Aight so here's where things get sorta interesting. I've never smoked before, ever. I'm a social drinker, but I've never smoked. Being as though it was our last night & we was pretty much on some "Anything goes" stuff, I made the decision to burn a couple of L's wit' my dudes. Now I've always heard people say "Don't smoke other people's stuff because you don't know what you can be smokin'" but it didn't dawn on me until after the fact. My dude came back to the hotel wit' kush & was breakin' it up in the corner on the low......









So when it came time to start chiefin', I took my hits & went through the whole "virgin lungs" thing & all that. I took about 8 pulls. It didn't hit me at first, but the next thing I knew I was just like in a trance. My boy P started messin' wit' me like "Yo son, if I tell you somethin' don't get mad" & I'm focusing on him mad long, I couldn't even talk" & he was like "You just smoked PCP" & I was still focusing on him like 0] & then all my peoples just started messin' wit' me. They kept playin' that song "Hypnotize" by Jeezy & you know how that joint starts off like "Whoomp whoomp whoomp whoomp whoomp....., HYPNOTIZED YOU A HYPNOTIZED......NOW I COMMAND YOU NINJAS TO GET MONEY.....", I was lookin' behind the couch for that voice. Yo I was just buggin' out. I was like "Well I aint never comin' back from this high. Might as well get me a blanket & some cups because I'm about to go live in the street" & I was just goin' in & out of trances. Then these dudes tried to get me to go out to the club. I couldn't feel my damn face & they tried to get me to go hang out. Needless to say, my night & my trip to ATL was a wrap.....








So they all went back out to the club while I stayed in the room. They came back around 5, got me & we went to the Waffle House. That's when they was like "Son I was just playin', the L wasn't wet. It was just regular trees" & we all just started laughin' together like it was the end of a old episode of GI Joe or somethin'. I wont say that I'll never smoke again, but I gotta crawl before I walk. I don't know what the hell they was thinkin' startin' me off wit' that damn downsouth backyard boogie stuff. The damn weed had grey hairs like Steve Martin. They shoulda started me off wit' like tea bags or somethin'. I'd prolly hit the L again wit' a broad or somethin'......:hat









....& that's pretty much it. All & all, it was aight. No disrespect to the ATL, but it damn sure doesn't have anything on NY. The vibe out there is cool, but that's the type of place I couldn't stay more than 3-4 days before gettin' bored & raising my cholestorol about 300 points. The females I seen were very attractive & nobody out there was on some ol' "Yall from NY" hatin' type stuff. We basically got love out there & that's what's up. I'll probably be goin' back to check on that stink face white chick I met in Golden Corrall. If she wasn't gettin' off from work at 12 that night, I woulda tried to get her to the hotel & put one of my durags over her face & beat or somethin'. I still enjoyed myself though.

1 comment:

Shay said...

Man, Kerry is a hot mess! That's the big homie though.

(still.illmaticSHAY)